Offering a variety of ways to help you with making – and sticking with – your changes. Whether you’re looking for tips and tricks to get started, a community to connect with, a group to learn alongside or individual coaching, there are options for you.
If you’re wondering how to get started, you’re in the right place!
The world of nutrition can feel so confusing – people have told me they feel paralyzed by all the information they’ve read.
Regardless of what you’re hoping to achieve with your health, meal-planning is one of the easiest systems to put in place and feel results!
After starting to plan out meals, people tell me they:
- feel less bloated, sleep better, have more energy
- eat at home more often, saving them time and money … and stop the drive-thru supper cycle
- feel more organized and on-top of their plan
- waste less food and spend less money for groceries
- naturally eat foods that are better for their body
If you like learning in a group program, you’re in the right place!
Not everyone needs or wants to work individually with a dietitian.
An online group program might be just the thing you’re looking for if you:
- like being part of a group, cheering each other on and having a community for support
- have a busy schedule and like to go through the information at your own pace and whenever it fits into your life
- don’t have complicated medical concerns that require one-to-one time with a dietitian
- are interested in investing in your health at a lower price point than individual dietitian sessions
Does this sounds interesting to you and you’d like to hear more about what I’m planning? There are a couple of ways to connect with me and stay up-to-date:
- Download my FREE Meal-planning Starter Guide so you can get started with this popular strategy today. By sharing your email address with me, you’ll also be signed up for all the updates I share with my Email List Members, including the up-to-the-minute news on this new and exciting program I’m working on!
- Schedule a FREE Q&A call with me to learn more.
If you’re looking for individual coaching, you’re in the right place!
This has been the cornerstone of my work for many years – working one-to-one with people just like you, to design a plan that’s customized just for your life.
If you want to work on your weight, lower your chances of getting diabetes or heart diseases or prevent your health from worsening, you might be interested in one of my programs.
Take a look at my Programs and Services to learn more about how I can help you take back control of your health through your eating.