Saying “no” to temptation takes more than willpower, it takes ‘skillpower’. Learn new ways of thinking and behaving to help you change your problematic eating habits.
Craving Change® will help you:
- understand why it is so hard to change your eating habits
- identify your own personal problematic eating triggers
- learn many different strategies and techniques to change either your triggers or eating response
- maintain your healthier eating habits
This might feel like a very different way to approach eating for some people. It’s not a diet. It’s not a plan.
In fact, we don’t talk about what to eat at all.
This program is all about WHY you eat the way you do. How you use food in your life. Understanding the reasons behind your food choices.
And once you ‘get it’ about yourself … change doesn’t seem as hard as it once did.
Learn more about the program from the Craving Change website.
Craving Change Options
1. Group Online Workshop
If you’re interested in updates about the next group Craving Change workshop, send me a message.
This workshop is being offered in 6 sessions with check-ins between sessions to keep you on track with the suggested activities. Because it is spread over 4 months, you have time to gain personal insights and test out the strategies in your life.
2. Individual Support
Work through this program individually with Angela instead of participating within a group.
This might be the option for you if you
- prefer more privacy with your learning
- aren’t able to attend live workshop dates/times that are offered
- want to start before the next planned workshop session
- are looking for personalized accountability and someone to check-in with through the whole 6 months
- Monthly 1-hour sessions to work through
- Why it’s hard to change
- What needs changing
- How to change
- Weekly check-ins and prompts as you work through the activities and try the strategies
- Hard-copy of the workbook
$987 for 6 MonthsI'm ready to start right now
If this program sounds interesting but you just want to talk it out with a real person to see if it’s a good fit, I’m happy to help! Send me a message to arrange a time to connect.
Angela is a certified facilitator of the Craving Change program and has been using it in her practice over the past 9 years.